[K12OSN] Custom Mandantory Desktops

Nestlerv
On your question of Custom mandatory desktops.
I have been working on the same issue. I found with RH 8.0 anyhow that
the desktop that is copied to the home directory of a new user comes
from etc/skel/.gnome-desktop. Build your desktop with a test user then
copy all the dot files from that users home directory to the etc\skel
directory and a new user will get the new desktop. Need to do some work
on rights to lock it down but this seems to be the right path.
Mike Oligney
Lowell Area Schools