Re: [K12OSN] TeacherTool.py Help debugging

k12osn redhat com writes:
>that got the user name stationid to show in the list so you can select
>them.
>
>It still doesn't let you open a shared vnc session or start a program on
>thier screen
>or it may be that I am just not understanding what it is supposed to do.

Same here.....changing the numbers made the difference as far as seeing
the machines.....now I'm wondering....is there anything in this line that
should be changed to allow the VNC stuff?  See below...

    def runVnc(self):
	" Run vnc as a student "
	self.run("vncviewer -shared -passwd /usr/local/share/passwd mdeicaza:2")

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us