Re: [K12OSN] TeacherTool.py Help debugging

do a netstat -t -e | grep x11 | sed -e 's/\W\+/ /g'

then count the line parts to ind where the parts you want for the user display are
then around line 288 find the lines like
machine=lineParts[5]
user=lineParts[7]
change the 5 and the 7 to the correct count, I think on mine it was the parts I counted -1 to get the correct display.
on my machine at home they were 6 and 10
on my machine at work it is 3 and 11

both are beta ltsp 3.0 of different ages.

David Trask wrote:

k12osn redhat com writes:

I'm wondering if maybe one of the commands like
netstat responds differently on a different system.
This was written on/for RedHat 7.3 I believe with
python2. Is everyone here using k12ltsp off redhat
7.3?

I am and I am the one who started this thread yesterday....I'm using the
7.3 version (2.1) of K12LTSP

If someone would send me some screenshots of the
problem(s) and what you're running on, I'd be more
than willing to take a look at it tomorrow in school.

I believe another poster sent one already

Donald

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School