Re: [K12OSN] TeacherTool.py Help debugging

I played with that a bit last night, /usr/local/share/passwd doesn't exist on my systems, so I tried /etc/passwd

after that I get a can find vnc server type of error. I don't have time right now to get the exact message.

Same here.....changing the numbers made the difference as far as seeing
the machines.....now I'm wondering....is there anything in this line that
should be changed to allow the VNC stuff?  See below...

def runVnc(self):
" Run vnc as a student "
self.run("vncviewer -shared -passwd /usr/local/share/passwd mdeicaza:2")