Re: [K12OSN] TeacherTool.py Help debugging

>From what I remember from the original vnc setup we
had, /usr/local/share/passwd was the encrypted
password needed to connect to the vnc server.
This was generated using
$ vncpasswd /usr/local/share/passwd
Password:
Verify:

mdeicaza:2 was the host that had the vnc server on
display :2

However, that setup was abandoned here, and we have a
new one using vncreflector and tightvnc.  I'm in the
middle of writing a short doc on how to set up the
server and reflector.  I started it this morning, and
now I just have to finish it and then check to see how
coherent I was earlier.

Donald