Re: [K12OSN] TeacherTool with K12LTSP 3.0?

I haven't loaded the final, ( I have to recompile and setup my wireless internet when I do) but I am running a beta from several weeks ago at home and that is what I had to tweak to get the results I gave earlier.

I have the cds for the final ready so maybe later this week I'll get around to loading the final 3.0

David Trask wrote:

Just wondering....has anyone tried TeacherTool with the new version
(RedHat 8.0) of K12LTSP?   Will it work or do we have to tweak it?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us