Re: [K12OSN] Linux and Macs

Just chiming in here. We had about 3000 students. I used the user import
function of webmin. I just made an excel file with the required fields and
webmin did the rest.

Then I used Erics handy ldap script to convert all my users into a ldap db
and after a few bumps we have been rocking ever since.

So I guess check out webmin. - Jamie