Re: [K12OSN] Upgrading from RH 8.0 to LTS 3.0

David,

Unfortunately this is not an answer, but I must ask you this...

We tried to get wine to work under RedHat 8, but have been totally unsuccessful in getting programs that worked under RedHat 7.3 with wine. Can you tell me if you did something special to get it to work?

Joe