Re: [K12OSN] Upgrading from RH 8.0 to LTS 3.0

Hi Joe.

I didn't do anything special, but I did purchase a bundle special from
Codeweavers that includes their edition of wine that allows me to use
everything from MS Office to Apple's QuickTime to FileMaker Pro, plus a
few other misc programs.  In fact, I've been pleasantly surprised at
just how much stuff works with Codeweavers WINE.  I'd bet by the end of
this year a large minority of Windows based applications will work
surprisingly well on Linux.

Have you tried downloading the recent version of Codeweavers WINE free
edition?