Re: [K12OSN] Upgrading from RH 8.0 to LTS 3.0

We did...in fact we decided to make a clean break for some teachers that had been having trouble with their Windoze boxes...so it looked like RH8 and the Codeweavers wine was the way to go. Maybe I will look at a bundled purchase from them instead. Thanks for the insight.

Joe