Re: [K12OSN] TeacherTool.py Help debugging

Well, I've written the instructions, revised them a
couple times, and even tested it.

This setup is designed to run directly on the
LTSPserver.

http://linus.yorktown.arlington.k12.va.us/CS/Adv/doellerich/admin/vnc_setup.txt

You can also edit TeacherTool to work with vnc.
On around line 208 modify to look something like this:

    def runVnc(self):
        " Run vnc as a student "
        self.run("vncviewer -passwd
/usr/local/share/passwd ltspserver:98")