[K12OSN] School Management Software

I'm curious what everyone uses as school management software... We currently use Chancery's "MacSchool" -- and next year will most likely switch to "WinSchool" (Chancery is no longer supporting Michigan's Single Record Student Database requirements...) This change is moving us from our current 95% Macintosh environment to all staff computers being wintel.

It's a good time to introduce a change, and of course I'd like that change to include linux as much as possible...

So again, what type of student management/pupil accounting software do the linux-centric school systems use?

Thank you,
-Shawn Powers