Re: [K12OSN] Red Hat 8

No. RHN does not have a "keep my machine automatically up to date"
feature. It used to... and it will probably have it once again. For the
po' man's auto-up2date... just make a cron job perform the up2date -u or
up2ate -uf for you.

NOTE: only use up2date -uf if you want EVERYTHING updated without your
      intervention (including things like glibc and the kernel). For
      what it is worth, I do up2date -uf without a thought on all my
      boxen. YMMV.

--
 /odd Warner                                    <taw {redhat,pobox}.com>