Re: [K12OSN] School Management Software

What are Michigan's Single Record Student Database requirements? Does that mean you can only store a student's information in a single location or something?

Did you all consider using PowerSchool from Apple? It's web based, so it doesn't tie you into Apple products should you decide to switch, but it also doesn't force you to buy new machines for all the staff. Of course, if you can afford to buy new computers for all the staff in this era of budget shortfalls and cuts, more power to you...

Todd