[K12OSN] School Management Software

As a Michigan district using Winschool we are looking at dumping it. I
cant take the two to three weeks of losing a tech everytime the state
wants a new SRSD. It takes that long to convert and correct the data.
Three times this year so far. Plus Winschool refuses to support Citrix
and guess what. I have Citrix on every teachers desk. I understand they
do have a .Net version coming out that is web based but if I had a clean
slate I think I would go with the Apple web based program mentioned
earlier. PowerSchool I believe its called.I just gotta believe if you
once buy into M$,s .net technology you just bought a peck of trouble for
a bushel of money.
My Opinion
Mike Oligney
Lowell Area Schools