[K12OSN] LDAP, a how-to, and Eric's copious amounts of spare time

Eric and all,

thanks for explaining a little about LDAP...sounds like it's the way to
go.  I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the idiot-proof how-to
from the man with all sorts of free time....Eric.  *grin*   Seriously, I'd
appreciate any help you can give us on implementing LDAP...thanks!

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us