[K12OSN] 3.0 upgrade & usernames/password

Is it possible to remove the user names & passwords files from a K12LTSP
ver. 2.1.2 PC and install them on the new K12LTSP 3.0 version? We have
hundreds of student user names that I am trying to prevent having to
reenter. We installed 3.0 on a new system rather than upgrading the software
on the current system.

Thanks,
Jerome E
LISD

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressees only.  If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.