[K12OSN] school info mgmt apps

I understand someone is looking for school info mgmt software.
Try these opensource solutions.

http://www.schoolgen.com/

http://www.schoolmation.com/

There are also a number of web-based options that only require
a web browser, regardless of platform.

I confess, this is one area where, afaik, the OSS community could pick up the pace.
Of course, an experienced database mgr could configure a database for their own
needs.  Even though that might be a bit time consuming, I suppose that is why few "canned" apps are on the "market".

tony

http://www.School-Library.net
Read, Connect, Learn!
Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you yourchoice com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag