[K12OSN] How to get terminals to boot on 3.0

I'm new to Linux and K12LTSP. I have installed K12LTSP
2.1.0 and was able to get a terminal to boot ok. In
the /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf file I had to put the
following:

[00:04:5a:65:bf:2e]
         XSERVER            = XF86_SVGA
         X_MODE_0 = "800x600"

I did a fresh install of K12LTSP 3.0.0 and then added
the above lines but the boot up goes fine until the
graphic screen attempts to load.

I don't really know where to look to find out how to
set up specific settings for a particular workstation.
If you know where to point me it would be very
helpful.

Thank you.

David D. Nelson