Re: [K12OSN] How to get terminals to boot on 3.0

Thank you everyone. It now works. I added the line
USE_XFS = Y and that fixed the problem. If I also
comented out the line XSERVER = XF86_SVGA I got a
screen which was clearly the wrong sync rate. It does,
however, look like it is at 640x480 rather than
800x600. How do I verify that at the terminal?

Also, while checking this out I logged in and then
wanted to log out and reboot the terminal. Still used
to workstation-centric thinking I selected the Restart
the computer option. This rebooted the server without
a password required and without being logged in as
root. This should default to requiring a password to
reboot from a terminal. Now I just have to find out
where to change this. I saw it somewhere, in webmin, I
think but I would rather know what file the setting is
stored in.  Where do I change the reboot defaults?

Thanks.

David D. Nelson

--- Eric Harrison <eharrison mail mesd k12 or us>