Re: [K12OSN] How to get terminals to boot on 3.0

On the topic below I discovered that the reason I had
the option to Restart the computer is that I was
logged in at the server console with the same account
I used at the terminal. It seems the server didn't
"know" which of my loggins was at a terminal.

David D. Nelson