Re: Stop reboot at login ... was ... Re: [K12OSN] How to get terminals to boot on 3.0

Thank you Bert. I found the login manager and found
that it was already set to everyone allowed to reboot
from the server console and only root from a terminal.
I'm surprised that I had the option to reboot from the
teminal when I wasn't logged as root.

I suppose it isn't anything to worry too much about
since I'm not likely to have the average user logged
in at the server console.