Re: Stop reboot at login ... was ... Re: [K12OSN] How to get terminalsto boot on 3.0

Hi David,

Personally I would have it set as

NOBODY from a terminal,

and root only from the server.

This should still allow logout on the terminals.

Check your group permissions. One of your secondary groups may allow
this.

Cheers,
Bert