Re: [K12OSN] k12ltsp and wireless

Hello I am new to the list but not totally new to linux. I have been
working with the local linux groups in Hawaii for about three years
now.  I recently set up a test server and client using the new LTSP 3.0
from
K12LTSP.ORG and found it very easy.  The client booted up easily but
since it didn't have the same monitor as the server its display was
badly distorted.  It worked fine if I moved the server monitor to the
client.  The client had an old CTX monitor the server a newer HP
monitor. Question?   How do I setup a separate X configuration for the
clients if the are have different monitors? Also the fonts which look
great on the server look crappy on the client. How can I improve them?
Thanks Jeff Zidek