Re: [K12OSN] k12ltsp and wireless

It completely depends on the wireless card you use. The Cisco cards I use you compile the driver and configure them quite like any other network card, then you use the cisco utility to setup the access point id, or do a google for lrp-airo for a shell script that you can modify.

I have also used avaya cards where signal strength was not an issue, I think you can set them up in the network tool under system settings

Joonbug182 netscape net wrote:

Hello, I am pretty new to LTSP, learning as I go.
I know LTSP has a wireless package for use with wireless networks.  Does the k12LTSP include this? Or do I need to install the wireless package seperately from the LTSP.org site?  Thanks very much.