[K12OSN] Antivirus

A colleague pointed me to an antivirus he uses. This may not be the same
one but it's still great. Mcafee has a beta virus engine and it works
great. I will be implementing it on all my systems this week.
http://www.mcafeeb2b.com/beta/engine/Linux.asp check it out. I looked at
open antivirus and clam antivirus. The problem with those virus scanners
in the past has been their poor virus databases. They may have improved
by now but they still won't compare to Mcafee.

Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce School District
Office of Technology
Fordyce, Arkansas 71742