Re: [K12OSN] Antivirus

Ideally, it would be nice to have a GNU/Linux (as in GPL) scanner that was
compatible with the freely downloadable AV definitions provided by Norton
or McAfee.  Now, they may have some disclaimer in there stating that you
can only use their definitions with their products--I haven't seen one
though.

I guess a goolge or freshmeat search on this subject is in order...

Anyway, that would sure help in catching/killing all those nasty M$ "colds"
for our M$ OS users... ;-)

James Jensen