Re: [K12OSN] Checkinstall Quick Review

James Jensen wrote:

FWIW, I mentioned the coolness of the checkinstall project the other day on
this list, and today I did my first install from source with the
checkinstall RPM loaded up on K12LTSP 3.0.

I can confirm this works very well. It does ask a bunch of questions, and then proceeds to follow your instructions to the letter, without so much as a blink.

/steve