[K12OSN] Lan connection

Hi Everyone:)

Before i used one ethernet card only i have ppp0 for my default internet
connection.

Now i have the privilege to connect to my isp using a LAN connection.

Can any body tell me what files should i edit again to use eth1 for
inter and eth0 for just a local connection?

If somebody here are using this setup already pls. share me some info.

Thanks and God bless

Arnel:)