[K12OSN] Configuration questions

Hello to all.

Please forgive me if I'm asking the same questions that have been asked ad
infinitum, but we're experimenting with K12LTSP at my daughter's elementary
school, and would very much like to get this right.  (BTW, so far, so good!)

1.  It would be coll to add our school's logo to the login box, with all due
respect to the K12LTSP organization.  Is there a way to do that?   How?

2.  Our pilot will involve to classes of approximately 14 students each,
working from one terminal server.  Each class has different requirements
regarding programs at its students' desktops.  Can I deliver specific
applications to specific desktops?  How?

Many thanks for your help.

Dimitri Yioulos