[K12OSN] TLan Nic problems

Has anyone had any luck getting old Compaq Deskpro 4000 working on k12ltsp?
The nic is a built in chip labeled TLAN TNET 100 (I have also seen it
identified in other docs as a Netelligent 10/100). I attempted to do a
network boot on start up, but by tailing var/log/messages I found that it
didn't appear to even get an IP address (from the messages that appear on
the Comaq, I am fairly sure that it is using bootp).  I  then went to
rom-o-matic (have had heaps of success using images from there) but I can't
seem to identify an appropriate rom image.

All help apprecaited.

Chris Gillies
IT Co-ordinator
St Thomas' Primary School