[K12OSN] etherexpress 10+ ISA cards

has anyone else tried getting an Intel EtherExpress Pro/10+ ISA card to
work? If I use a bootrom floopy with the eepro driver, it gets a dhcp
address, then gives me the Failed to install the NIC driver module error,
every other driver gives me a No adapter found error upon boot. I've tried
modifying the dchpd.conf file, and Im pretty sure its reading that because
I've changed the ip address to be given out and it keeps getting the new
one upon booting. I've tried on many, many different versions of linux and
none of them would play nice with these cards, so I wasn't suprised when
the k12linux distro wouldn't either. Many times I have read that the
tulip.o driver would work, but that gives me the same error message. If
anyone has ever gotten one of these cards to work, I would love to hear
how. We have a TON of them still in use with win95 machines, and they
would be excellent candidates for a terminal server lab! Thanks in
advance.

Jerry