Re: [K12OSN] Configuration questions

Dimitri: Take a look at /etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf.  The greeting is set via
the "Welcome" parameter.  If you want to change the initial logo
picture, use the "Logo" parameter.

-LM

Larry Mateo
Network Technician II
Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District
larrym fsusd k12 ca us

>>> dyioulos s1fc com 01/09/03 10:41AM >>>
Hello to all.

Please forgive me if I'm asking the same questions that have been asked
ad
infinitum, but we're experimenting with K12LTSP at my daughter's
elementary
school, and would very much like to get this right.  (BTW, so far, so
good!)

1.  It would be coll to add our school's logo to the login box, with
all due
respect to the K12LTSP organization.  Is there a way to do that?
How?

2.  Our pilot will involve to classes of approximately 14 students
each,
working from one terminal server.  Each class has different
requirements
regarding programs at its students' desktops.  Can I deliver specific
applications to specific desktops?  How?

Many thanks for your help.

Dimitri Yioulos