Re: [K12OSN] Hall of Fame's for K12LTSP and Affero join page...

Kym,

To answer your question we have over 1200 users of our system. People really
seem to like what we are doing it. If you look at some of the Users on the
Hall of Fames you can get a feel for individuals comments, the User and
sometimes affero.

Our system becomes very powerful when a whole community like k12OSN takes hold
of it and uses it. We are focusing on forums not mailing lists. Users on
forums are much more visual and their users seem to be more inclined to look
at someones User History. If you would like you can see a fully integrated
Affero forum  go to www.linuxquestions.org

- Chris