Re: [K12OSN] TLan Nic problems

Hi Chris,

They don't work.

It should be possible to disable them correctly in BIOS (earlier
Deskpros won't).

You will need to get the Compaq F10 Diags and setup utility from their
website. Run this from floppy, the Softpaq creates a floppy disk set
anyway.

You can access the Quick reference guide for that machine from the
Compaq website as well. This will tell you if it is possible to disable
the NIC using jumpers.

I believe the TLAN chipset is made by Texas Instruments, so you may be
able to get some info through that avenue.

Cheers,
Bert