Re: [K12OSN] etherexpress 10+ ISA cards

Thanks for the reply. May be a dumb question, but how would I go about
creating a "custom" boot rom image? Rather new to linux, unfortunately,
but I'm quite willing to learn whatever I need to with some help. I've
tried using quite a few different boot roms that were included but none
worked. If I were to somehow customize a boot rom image, I cannot find a
driver for that card anywhere that I have ever gotten to work. Can someone
point me in the right direction for customization? Thanks again.

Jerry

 Hi Jerry,