[K12OSN] Change the default WM

I want to change the default WM from GNOME to ICEWM.  Right now we log in to runlevel 5 with GDM.  When someone logs in without changeing their setting, they get GNOME.  Since my kids are used to using windowsXP, and the ctrl-alt-del to log out, (and the lower footprint) I would like to use Ice.

I'm sure my question has been answered before, but I can't seem to find it.  I have gone back through my old mail, GOOGLED, and check the website to no avail.  If you can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appriciated.

Gentgeen

http://www.linuxmail.org/