[K12OSN] k12ltsp 3 and realplayer

Hello,

I've installed realplayer 8 plus the upgrade, per the Additional Software links. In trying it on cspan.org, it works (with sound) on a client when launched as a "standalone player" but the process hangs (takes 80+ percent of memory and cannot be shutdown by the user) when I try to view the stream within the cspan page.

Does anyone know if this is known -- or perhaps even intented -- behavior?

Thanks,

Robert
Inside Washington Publishers
robert harrelson iwpnews com