[K12OSN] Advocacy: The Evansville/Vanderburg County project

    I'm starting to climb a mountain of my own: my local school system.  For the last few weeks the local TV stations have been covering their cutback-meetings and trying to find ways to save money.  This is my first time through the process, but it seems like it's time to present Linux, aye?

    We're working on a presentation, studying all the webpages and all that, and wondering if this work hasn't been done before.

    Our school system isn't the only one against the wall; during the Internet bubble and all, administrators in every state just assumed it would keep booming, and set their budgets accordingly.  Now they have to make the cuts.  So how are the 'conversions' going in the current climate?

    Anyone have a tale to tell?

    Thanks!

ICQ  5119262