Re: [K12OSN] etherexpress 10+ ISA cards

Hi Jerry,

Custom boot rom images.

Go to Rom-O-Matic.

Select the appropriate boot rom image.

Press the custom button.

You will be presented with a web page that gives you a lot of extra
options.

Find the options that relate to PCI & PNP.

You need to force PNP detection, and I'm pretty sure you will have to
select some options for PCI (if your motherboard is PCI).

I haven't done this in over a year so I'm only running on memory.
Details may be a bit muddled.

Cheers,
Bert