[K12OSN] Multiple servers NIC question

If you have two LTSP servers in the same LAN both using DHCP to get
their IP data from a master server, will they conflict or interfere with
each other?  Does one or both NICS need to have fixed IPs addresses
instead?  I'm trying to decide whether our school district rep is
blowing smoke because I'm just a teacher in one of the schools even
though I have my own equipment or a real problem exists.