Re: [K12OSN] server capable ?

Yes, we've seen this before. It's the ide drive. Eric did some testing
in one of our local schools with a very similar setup and found that a
brick wall showed up at about 10 workstations. With less than this
things were plenty fast and then wham! crawl...  Swapping in a scsi
drive made all the difference.

The ram may be fine but more will be faster and it's so cheap that it's
best to address that as well.

;-) Paul