[K12OSN] Three Network Cards?

Since I am presently being forced to use hubs on the terminal side of the server, I am attempting to use two 100Mbit/s network cards purely for serving clients, and splitting the terminals in half, using two hubs. The third network card is to be used to connect to the network backbone. I have attempted this on my test machine, but to no avail. I just dont know where to start with the configuration of the extra card, with regards to DHCPD, TFTP and all of the other processes that go on in order to boot a terminal.

Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

Mike