[K12OSN] Re-installing Linux (a little OT)

I was backing up my server to my desktop machine, but I ran out of space on my disk. Luckily, my Tech Coordinator had an extra 20GB hard drive lying around, so I thought I'd install it on the desktop machine. Unfortunately, try as I might, I couldn't boot from the Red Hat installation CD or a floppy. (I still don't know why I can't.) So, I popped the hard drive into my server, and installed from the server's CD drive (last night around 6pm after all my students had left).

Only problem is that the installation is set up for the NICs in my server, not those in my desktop. Kudzu ran, and supposedly fixed stuff, but if I look in the graphical admin tools, it still thinks I have the hardware on the server. Anybody know how to re-run the configuration at the end of the installation? I still can't boot from the CD, but I can read it once I've booted up, so, hopefully, there's a program on there somewhere...

Thanks,
Todd