[K12OSN] Choosing Browsers

Several users have asked me where they set their "Default browser".   To
be honest.. I don't know...   Does anyone here know where people can
specify Konquere or Mozilla.. or something else as their default?  I've
searched the control panel but can't find any settings there.. and file
assocciations don't seem to affect this.
--
Matt Hoppes
ChiliTech Internet Solutions