[K12OSN] Mozilla Mail crash

Hi,

I'm working on an installation of 3.0 -- currently just running one workstation
that I am using.

At some point this afternoon, something happened that causes Mozilla to crash
if I try to open Mozilla mail. That is, I can open the Mozilla browser fine,
but if I click on the mail icon, Mozilla freezes up, taking 80-95% of cpu (per
system monitor) and continually increasing amounts of memory.

I can access the same mail account from Mozilla itself via a webmail interface,
and I can launch xvolution and access the account, but Mozilla mail won't run.

Any suggestions on what to look for would be most appreciated.

Robert Harrelson
Inside Washington Publishers
robert harrelson iwpnews com