[K12OSN] icewm

Well I sent a message out to the list but for some reason I'm not seeing
it out here. I upgraded to ltsp 3.0 today and am in the process of
switching to icewm to lose some weight. Whenever I try to run iceme I
get an error message. I sent that message to the post when I was at work
and I can't remember it word for word. It says something about an error
with some ice python file (no I can't even remember which one) and it
doesn't find a GtkExtra module. I know this is vague but I'd really like
to start getting help on this as soon as possible. I'll send my prior
message with the error message again tomorrow.

Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce School District
Office of Technology
Fordyce, Arkansas 71742
(870) 352-2968

Linux...
"Find out what you've been missing while you've been rebooting Windows"

---