Re: [K12OSN] proposal template help

Heh and i am partially working from the inside just need some help convincing
the superintendant :) i have some of the office support already and i already
do service work for them. but i know they are gonna wanna pass it through the
board ect.. so i wanted some more stuff to wow them with. :)

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003 23:02:08 -0600, Brian Fahrlander wrote