Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:25:24 -0500
From: "Todd O'Bryan" <toddobryan mac com>
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Lab plans thwarted

Our county technology office has managed to scrap any plans of keeping
an upgraded terminal server lab.

They're donating 15 computers to my lab. Which means the school has to
come up with 15 more, but it also means we're committed to having a
$30,000 lab instead of a $15,000 one, and also that I'm going to have
an administrative nightmare. (I hear there's no way to set permissions
and password in bulk in Windows 2000. That'll be a joy.)

Todd