[K12OSN] K12LTSP 3.0 and VNC server

Hello,

     I've done 2 installs of the K12LTSP 3.0 and in both instances, when I
connect with the VNC viewer, I get the infamous gray screen with an X in the
middle. I've noticed it's been setup with multiple resolutions and color
depths but in every case I still get the gray screen problem. If there is a
way to get this working, does it allow users other than root to use the
system remotely via VNC? We really, really need to find a way to run the
LTSP from within a web browser if there is any method of doing this. This is
just the trick we need in our district to gain acceptance of the terminal
server idea (roaming users). VNC would work fine but I thought you can only
login as root with it? Any ideas?

-Rick